Time to start your next summer adventure.

Bookings for 2020 are now open!

Book Today

We’re back! Bookings are now open for the 2020 season! You can always visit our Facebook Page for the latest updates.

Questions about our services or programs? We typically aim to respond within two business days. Don’t forget to see our FAQ below!

COVID-19 Safety Measures
  1. Max bookings of 10 people at a time.
  2. Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required between non-family members. 
  3. As we are outdoors, masks are optional.
  4. All equipment is sanitized between uses.
We kindly ask for your co-operation and patience during this time to ensure a fair and safe ride for everyone.

FAQs about Sunset Water Sports

I keep hearing about donations – what for?

Like you, people of all abilities deserve to enjoy the beauty of Northern Ontario’s lakes.

Your donations go directly to our Adaptive Sports Program to purchase equipment necessary to help veterans, differently-abled adults and children to have their own water adventures on Rainy Lake.

When does your season open?

We typically open on May Long Weekend and run until the end of September, weather permitting.

What happens if it rains/storms/etc. on my booked day?

Your safety and ours is always top of mind. Depending on the severity of a rain shower, we may try to wait it out in case it clears. 

We will not go out in thunderstorms or at any sign of lightning, period.

What is your return policy?

We ask for a 30% non-refundable deposit with each booking. This saves your date and ensures the use of our boat and equipment. The remaining 70% is due the day of your booking.

In the case of inclement weather, we will re-book at the next available date of your choice.

We are now open to new bookings for the 2020 Season! Learn more about the new measures in place to protect you and your loved ones while enjoying an amazing water adventure!